CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

What is today again?

Today was one of those days that didn't feel like a weekday or a weekend either... It was, however, Friday. I don't have Ava & Eli on Fridays because they're with their father. So that makes things feel weird enough. I also did my first newborn session in the new studio. 


I can't wait to post photos of the new studio. I liked my other one but had a sleezebag landlord who refused to give me receipts then had the audacity to say I didn't pay my rent. GAG... long story that is apparently going to court. I have seen a court room more this year than most non-criminals see in a lifetime. ANYWAY, her name was Peighton and she was 8 days old. I started to tear up when I first held her... why? I realized I couldn't even remember what my kids looked like when they were that small. Fox isn't even a year old yet... I think my mind was continuously delirious from lack of sleep and stress. Did I mention Fox still doesn't sleep through the night? Yep, in his 341 days here on this planet he has slept all night like five times. The very thought of that makes me more tired. Okay, back on track. Peighton totally melted my heart... even after being peed and puked on. 


Bobby brought Fox to me right before my clients left the studio and he was just the cutest thing... he was in such a good mood. I gotta see Bobby a total of 5 minutes before he went to work... I missed my boys while I was working. Fox will be a year old on the 31st and I feel like there is a clock ticking, like I need to soak up every last second of my baby boy before he evaporates into toddlerhood. 


This post was all over the place... I guess that's what happens when I don't even know what day it is. Tomorrow is Carson's 5th birthday party. I've made a ton of crafty goodness... I'll post photos later. Hope it doesn't look like crud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment